Warm, welcoming, caring, open, involved, genuine, accepting” These are some of the words that visitors will describe of Islamic Center of Mukilteo. We work hard at creating an environment in which people can experience God within a supportive Muslim community. Congregation are drawn from all walks of life throughout the Mukilteo, and surrounding areas.
The ideals of the Islamic Center of Mukilteo are mirrored in the following objectives;
• To propagate, publish and otherwise expound the doctrines of Islam.
• To protect, preserve and promote Islamic values.
• To provide for the educational needs of the community.
• To provide religious guidance and counsel
• To foster unity and brotherhood
• To co-ordinate Islamic activities for the community
• To administer and dispose of the charity of the community
The Islamic Center of Mukilteo is an organization that endeavours to serve as a beacon of Islamic light nurturing the emotional, social, moral, mental and spiritual potentialities of the Muslim community inMukilteo. It aspires to unshackle the community from the fetters of ignorance, innovations and superstitions by providing authentic Islamic knowledge so that they are guided to the pure, unadulterated precepts of Islam according to the teachings of the Holy Qur’an and the traditions of Allah’s Final Messenger, Muhammad (pbuh).
To become a leader in providing the highest standards of Islamic knowledge, propagating the religion and building a community that replicates that of the Prophet’s pbuh and his companions.